CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT - LIBRARIAN
The Cyprus International Institute of Management, an innovative international business school in Cyprus, widely considered a centre of excellence, invites applications for the position of Librarian.
· A good university degree in Library Studies or related area, such as Information Science, and some experience.
· Fluency in Greek and English; excellent communication skills.
· Well-developed reference and inquiry skills, and attention to detail.
· Excellent knowledge of computer software, the Internet, and database management.
· Normal library duties (for both printed and electronic resources).
· Database maintenance and research support.
· Preparation of course material for degree and executive training programmes.
· Other administrative duties and research assignments.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 12:00 pm - 8:30 pm.
Excellent remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience; generous benefits (paid vacation, provident fund, medical insurance); pleasant working environment.
Please apply, by 19 March 2010, by sending a covering letter and your CV to:
Fax: 22331121, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 22462246 Web: www.ciim.ac.cy.
Hilary Jenkinson, A Manual of Archive Administration (Oxford, 1922) - "the archivist was simply the obedient and silent handmaiden of the historian" "the archivist who approached his work ‘without prejudice or afterthought’ t...
Πριν από 7 ώρες